First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys as I continue modding my car it’s now time for some lowering springs and wheels, but I need some help ! I want some of your guys opinions on the best ride quality springs with the most drop.... I’ve seen that d2 and skunk have the most drop but I wanna know the ride quality of them?! Also I don’t want to run camber arms so which would be the best? Eibach ? Skunk? D2? Megan ? H and R ?
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys as I continue modding my car it’s now time for some lowering springs and wheels, but I need some help ! I want some of your guys opinions on the best ride quality springs with the most drop.... I’ve seen that d2 and skunk have the most drop but I wanna know the ride quality of them?! Also I don’t want to run camber arms so which would be the best? Eibach ? Skunk? D2? Megan ? H and R ?
I've heard the Eibach ride is really great. I would do their pro series springs and call it a day. If you want to go lower than that you should just run coilovers and not ruin your shocks

iamrealskinny

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am running the D2Racing springs and the ride quality is decent. Just a tad bit stiffer.

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve decided to go with skunk 2 springs I’ll post about the install and alignment when I get them!

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve decided to go with skunk 2 springs I’ll post about the install and alignment when I get them!
Good luck! Update us after they're on. I'd really like to see how they compare to the Pro-Kit from Eibach.