mvassilio

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hi im trying to find a way to lower my car while keeping the active suspension. I have heard lowering springs will solve this problem but I wanted to make sure or see if there were any other ways you guys achieved that.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi im trying to find a way to lower my car while keeping the active suspension. I have heard lowering springs will solve this problem but I wanted to make sure or see if there were any other ways you guys achieved that.
Changing out only your springs is the only way to achieve that! Plenty of members, myself included, have gone this route.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wish there were an aftermarket solution like what exists for VW (of course those are $$$), but no, springs are your only option as of now.

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Have tried several lowering springs on our Si's, retaining the adaptive suspension feature everytime. There's quality options from Eibach, H&R, Swift, and Whiteline.

What's your driving style, and are you looking for a light, medium, or heavy drop?

Branden87

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm also looking to do the same on my '20 Si... wanna start doing light track days but also wanna retain the active dampers and a reasonable height for daily driving.

OP
OP

mvassilio

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm also looking to do the same on my '20 Si... wanna start doing light track days but also wanna retain the active dampers and a reasonable height for daily driving.
It seems like springs are the way to go to get lower with active suspension, aftermarket sway bars will also help handling

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Eibach pro kit I believe is one of the most conservative drops. I haven’t installed mine yet, but I got them because of the modest drop and it’s my daily. Just waiting to get some decent spacers before I throw them on. Crossing my fingers there will be no rubbing
Sponsored