Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport (6MT)
Country flag
If you want to skip straight to the point, scroll to the bullet points. If you're here for the plot, please continue

So I ordered Eibach Sportline lowering springs for my FK7 before doing my complete research. My thought process was since there were both the same price I might as well get the "highest level" I did not know about Camber. Once I had done more research it was too late to cancel my order. So, from current owners, previous owners, those experienced, or whoever has an idea, I need to know:

Should I order a Camber kit to stay within spec?
  • I am looking into getting the Truhart Camber kit just because of how cheap it is?
  • If I do get them, should I get the toe arms as well, what do those do, precisely?

Should I order Pro line springs instead?
  • Eibach currently has a 15% off sale, should I get prolines at a discount, I know these can be run without camber?
  • Would it still be better to have a rear camber kit even with prolines from a handling standpoint?
  • Specifically for anyone that has run Prolines without camber for an extended period, how have they held up over time?

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but just now seeing eibachs sale, I sprung into action...

Anyways, thanks in advance to whoever for whatever you can and are willing to share. I've had a great time with my build and the lwoering springs are the last leg of the journey, visually, before I can mount my CTR wing!

Be easy y'all
Sponsored

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes, go for rear camber arms... i am lowered 2.6"inch in the back and my camber was -2.9...
and wear was uneven and 3/4inch of outside tire never touched the road that is bad for handling...
so i ordered Hardrace rear camber arm and set to -1.1 rear camber and it is alot of diffrence in handling through corners... now i have to figure it out how to get front camber...

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
If you want to skip straight to the point, scroll to the bullet points. If you're here for the plot, please continue

So I ordered Eibach Sportline lowering springs for my FK7 before doing my complete research. My thought process was since there were both the same price I might as well get the "highest level" I did not know about Camber. Once I had done more research it was too late to cancel my order. So, from current owners, previous owners, those experienced, or whoever has an idea, I need to know:

Should I order a Camber kit to stay within spec?
  • I am looking into getting the Truhart Camber kit just because of how cheap it is?
  • If I do get them, should I get the toe arms as well, what do those do, precisely?

Should I order Pro line springs instead?
  • Eibach currently has a 15% off sale, should I get prolines at a discount, I know these can be run without camber?
  • Would it still be better to have a rear camber kit even with prolines from a handling standpoint?
  • Specifically for anyone that has run Prolines without camber for an extended period, how have they held up over time?

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but just now seeing eibachs sale, I sprung into action...

Anyways, thanks in advance to whoever for whatever you can and are willing to share. I've had a great time with my build and the lwoering springs are the last leg of the journey, visually, before I can mount my CTR wing!

Be easy y'all
You definitely need a camber kit with the Sportlines, your rear wheels and tires will be way out of alignment - the factory camber arms have little adjustment. We're running the SPC Camber Kit with Whiteline's Toe Arms on our Blue street + track build Si :)

Both are available on our site:

SPC Camber Kit: https://unity-performance.com/produ...civic-excl-type-r?_pos=2&_sid=c990a87d0&_ss=r

Whiteline Toe Arms: https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-lower-control-arm-rear?_pos=3&_sid=8ddcdf849&_ss=r

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowering Spring HELP! IMG_20200929_201957_743
Sponsored