Wh!te_boyyy

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Country flag
I’m new on here and need some advise for my 2019 civic lx. I just got new wheels 19x10.5 +22. I’m lowered on D2 lowering springs and I need help adjusting the rear fitment. I’m about to roll the rear fenders but I’d like to know what camber kit to get to help the fit?
Sponsored

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan / 04’ CRV EX 5MT
Country flag
I’m new on here and need some advise for my 2019 civic lx. I just got new wheels 19x10.5 +22. I’m lowered on D2 lowering springs and I need help adjusting the rear fitment. I’m about to roll the rear fenders but I’d like to know what camber kit to get to help the fit?
most use SPC camber arms which seem to not have issues and work as intended, they are what i will be going with

OP
OP

Wh!te_boyyy

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Country flag

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you have a preferred link?
MAPerformance has them, procivic, just google them with your car and youll find them. Shop around for the best price

ChefRyeSi

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
another thing is that they are sold individually unless stated as well as the fact you only need 2 arms, for the rear wheels. They are the wheels that camber out and need to be adjusted

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey anyone know what the color codes from the ADS system are 1. For power 2 ground I connected a bypass module mine came typical black for ground n red for power the 10th gen come yellow & white which pertain to ea of the above mentioned? Thanks in advanced

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey anyone know what the color codes from the ADS system are 1. For power 2 ground I connected a bypass module mine came typical black for ground n red for power the 10th gen come yellow & white which pertain to ea of the above mentioned? Thanks in advanced
Service Manual, #32, page 19:
Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered 10th gen civic Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 5.28.00 PM

Can you be more specific? Which bypass module, the HKS one that plugs into the actual ADS module itself? Or smaller bypasses that plug into the connectors at each wheel?

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 5.28.00 PM.png

Can you be more specific? Which bypass module, the HKS one that plugs into the actual ADS module itself? Or smaller bypasses that plug into the connectors at each wheel?
I added these and used the following plugs because I had them laying around. After I put them together I still get an error message my uncle told me to reset it may try that later on today

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered 10th gen civic 791BAA53-6C1F-4D37-8505-067B27C2B8F2

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered 10th gen civic 103F276D-0CAF-4976-A672-B4ED0FD872F6

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered 10th gen civic ECF239B7-FF2F-4671-99D1-14949F366C7C

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 5.28.00 PM.png

What i meant was error cancelers wiring colors don’t match up to the ads system wiring colors mine are a. White and b. Yellow could that be an issue because I don’t know which one is power or ground i went with instinct and matched up red wire with white wire and assumed black wire to yellow is ground

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What i meant was error cancelers wiring colors don’t match up to the ads system wiring colors mine are a. White and b. Yellow could that be an issue because I don’t know which one is power or ground i went with instinct and matched up red wire with white wire and assumed black wire to yellow is ground
Hmm, it may not be as simple as power & ground. I’m surprised those cancellors you got aren’t model-specific, like, with a corresponding plug. Which brand?

Do you have a multimeter? Can you test voltage for each wire of the ADS system? What do those instructions say to do?

Is the white/yellow color scheme at every corner? I see nothing like that on the diagram.

bcrichster

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0L, 1998 Civic LX D16-MiniMe
Country flag
??:
White = uncolored = negative
Yellow = colored = positive

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Hmm, it may not be as simple as power & ground. I’m surprised those cancellors you got aren’t model-specific, like, with a corresponding plug. Which brand?

Do you have a multimeter? Can you test voltage for each wire of the ADS system? What do those instructions say to do?

Is the white/yellow color scheme at every corner? I see nothing like that on the diagram.
That my next move when i initially installed them was the day i caught the flu i rushed through everything to get home home high fever had me blah. I bought the cancelers from a member of the 10th gen society who stated they were for an air bag system he had bought and never used because his car got totaled before he had the opportunity to install anything. Now that im feeling a lot better im waiting on warmer weather to get that thing on stilts and finish what I started. Yes I have a multimeter was looking for a wiring diagram for the ads system on these cars so i can trace the correct lines and reconnect the wires as it was meant to be. The yellow light perse doesn’t bother me but if i want to sell it I don’t want to explain that i snipped and tucked wires to a system they won’t comprehend ? plus I want to do it right so next time I’m in the know im not a honda tech but I do know some about these cars just not the wiring colors for all the electrical components that really matter like the ads system

5th 3l3ment

First Name
5Th 3l3ment
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
All 4 wheels are the same color i think its an Si Sedan fc1 thing because my uncle and I looked at some schematics and neither had the color code you or I are currently seeing. Your right not as easy as color matching them up weird ass hondas lol