First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2019
Country flag
Good afternoon,
I am looking To lower for my car but I have seen several that in the back it looks a little lower than the front and I want the opposite. I am running 18x9.5 45 and I never track my car. I need to change my back camber arm?
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey there! what tire size are you going to run? You shouldn't rub if you run a 255 35 18 tire. Due to the fact the cars are very front heavy, with being front engine-front wheel drive cars, no one makes a lowering spring kit that will make the front lower than the rear. The Whiteline springs found on our website provide an even drop, which looks aesthetically pleasing. The Eibach prokit on my Type R has the rear lower than the front, which is not what you are looking for. You can find the Whiteline springs on our website here: https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-type-r/products/whiteline-lowering-springs

AR-Delta

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Eibach pro kit on my car, sits very level of not a little raked. Also have hardrace ball joints and white line anti-lift kit, both of which may have something to do with it ??‍♂

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eibach pro kit on my car, sits very level of not a little raked. Also have hardrace ball joints and white line anti-lift kit, both of which may have something to do with it ??‍♂
Weird, the ones I had and every pic I've seen... prokit sags in rear

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretend it's 1999 and cut a few coils off the front springs. That should do it. :confused1:
Sponsored