Lower Door Garnish and Door Visors on Touring model

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Eek not a fan of that chrome at least not on the black. It just stands out too much.

So it looks like some vehicles will come equipped with these accessories or are these special ordered?

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Eek not a fan of that chrome at least not on the black. It just stands out too much.

So it looks like some vehicles will come equipped with these accessories or are these special ordered?
As I was going through pics my instant comment too was eww not a fan ha

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I do like the black outside in natural lighting. The good thing is the auto start so wont be scorching inside at least?!

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually like the chrome on the black way more than i liked it on the red SEMA car. Black/chrome is very clean looking and i actually like the high contrast between the two. I know, i know, i'm the minority in regards to the chrome, but in this application i like it. Helps balance out the amount of chrome on the front of the car, as well as the door handles

However... the chrome that surrounds the windows looks weird with the window visors... like it was just glued on in the middle of the door/roof pillar instead actually surrounding the windows.

Wonder what the chrome accents would look like on a white car that wouldn't have all the contrast of the black.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I actually like the chrome on the black way more than i liked it on the red SEMA car. Black/chrome is very clean looking and i actually like the high contrast between the two. I know, i know, i'm the minority in regards to the chrome, but in this application i like it. Helps balance out the amount of chrome on the front of the car, as well as the door handles
Its the window guards that ruin it for me. Black and chrome good combo though. On sedan not a coupe ha;)

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its the window guards that ruin it for me. Black and chrome good combo though. On sedan not a coupe ha;)
I'm still holding out hope that the coupe gets the black chrome like the accord coupe has. It's still technically reflective chrome, but it's smoked dark enough to look like a super gloss gun metal color. Black chrome + WOP paint + coupe = pure sex in car form. haha.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I'm still holding out hope that the coupe gets the black chrome like the accord coupe has. It's still technically reflective chrome, but it's smoked dark enough to look like a super gloss gun metal color. Black chrome + WOP paint + coupe = pure sex in car form. haha.
ha:lol:

JAG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Civic, 2006 Civic
Those visors really make it look pieced together, definitely not a fan

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For me a complete waste of money. I'd rather put the same money towards a factory or dealer installed dash cam. Guess I prefer toys and safety over sparkle.

rubb3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX-S
I made an account purely to express my disappointment with an OEM car looking like bad rice.