Low-Beam Headlights

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
If you're interested in "throw", look into the Xentec kit. My experience with LED headlights is that, yeah, they're bright, but they're not clean. Meaning they light up the trees and sky more than the road. The kit I have couldn't produce a more perfect illumination. Visibility cuts off perfectly under other driver's windows, and gives a monstrous view distance over stock. My wife has the same car with stock, and it's disappointing when we take her car anywhere at night.

I have been flashed a few times coming over hills as though I'm running brights, but the brights on this thing in conjunction with the HID kit is like bringing up the sun.

Only $40, too. I got a bad ballast, and they sent out a replacement in two days. Recommend the 6000K, but the 5000K is also acceptable for a slightly "softer" white.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/XENTEC-HID-X...hash=item33947c6229:m:mEPcEgiCh2nmo2nF_Egjfmg

What I mean by clean... Notice the sharp vertical cutoff.
Honda Civic 10th gen Low-Beam Headlights 20171109_174751
Sponsored

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but the factory LEDs are technically a plug & play replacement. The harness is custom built using genuine Honda wiring and connectors.

IMHO, this is the best performing option aside a full HID retrofit.

OP
OP
ELIAS64

ELIAS64

First Name
ELIAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but the factory LEDs are technically a plug & play replacement. The harness is custom built using genuine Honda wiring and connectors.

The point is to get the nice light without having to spend $600+ for the factory LED “ASSEMBLY”

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag

Honestly, the oem led headlights are more about looks then performance. A pnp into the stock halogen projectors seem to give better results then the led headlights

odinist

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mithgarthr.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Those look great! Ordered!
Came in today, installed without a hitch. Just did the headlights though, as I have some Lamin-X covers coming in for the fogs. They match the DRL perfectly; I can't wait to see how they perform tonight.
Sponsored