• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Love thoses side visors and the sunroof!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
The white outside and red in is a monster!

61BC0328-EE0F-45F0-A1B6-3323D77FC635.jpeg
Beautiful! I have the same spec and window visors. What sunroof visor did you go with? I donā€™t have one yet myself but want one. Iā€™m thinking of paint-matching it as well.

OP
OP
JaytukoS

JaytukoS

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actura integra 2023 Aspec
Beautiful! I have the same spec and window visors. What sunroof visor did you go with? I donā€™t have one yet myself but want one. Iā€™m thinking of paint-matching it as well.

Be VERY cautious as to what visor you put on the one I have on there I bought off Amazon but itā€™s giving me issues where it tends to slip off here and there whichever one you go with donā€™t go cheap on like I did

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Be VERY cautious as to what visor you put on the one I have on there I bought off Amazon but itā€™s giving me issues where it tends to slip off here and there whichever one you go with donā€™t go cheap on like I did
Roger that, thanks man!