redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
You can kind of hear the grinding in the background as I’m revving to reverse. I have a couple more from outside the car, but surprisingly you can’t really hear anything outside of it, but inside the car it’s relatively loud.
Sponsored

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You can kind of hear the grinding in the background as I’m revving to reverse. I have a couple more from outside the car, but surprisingly you can’t really hear anything outside of it, but inside the car it’s relatively loud.
I'm guna be real honest, I watched the video and didn't hear shit lmao your local to Miami tho right. If you want lets meet and I can see it in person to see if I can hear it better

OP
OP
redcivic19x

redcivic19x

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I'm guna be real honest, I watched the video and didn't hear shit lmao your local to Miami tho right. If you want lets meet and I can see it in person to see if I can hear it better
Lmaooo that’s what I was Afraid of. You have to listen like reallyyyyy close. But yea I’m more in the west palm area, but I’d be down to meet up soon. I’m always looking to meet more car people in my area! Just lemme know when and I’ll ride out

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
It sounds like you're getting chatter. Does it happen when you rolling the car like thru drive throughs? If its chatter i really wouldnt worry about it. I have an fx400 rigid disc clutch and it chatters like a mofo, expecially in reverse.
Agreed on the chatter. My other car has a Single Mass Flywheel which is lighter than stock by about 6 pounds and chatters like a mofo also, but only when the car is fully warmed up and when idling without the clutch pedal pressed. Press the pedal and the chatter stays away

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Lmaooo that’s what I was Afraid of. You have to listen like reallyyyyy close. But yea I’m more in the west palm area, but I’d be down to meet up soon. I’m always looking to meet more car people in my area! Just lemme know when and I’ll ride out
Yea man for sure, I'm in kendall so I'm about 1.5 hours out. Whenever you come down feel free to pm me here! That way we can link up. I'll do the same if I ever head out your way for a meet or something
Sponsored