Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a beast mode 2006 STI with all manner of mods and tunes. It was costing me an arm and a leg to keep it going. After commuting 2.5 hours a day the civic has been a breath of fresh air. To make you feel better, just look at the cost of a WRX in this market vs a civic. If all else fails, give the ol lady the business in the backseat. That will spice it up.
I did look into buying a subaru when I first looked at buying. Definitely glad I went with the civic hatchback. Subaru aren't my style, even though they would scratch my 'offroad' itch.
Sponsored

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Try driving a different car if you have a chance. Maybe rent a few cars on turo for a day.
This is what made me enjoy and appreciate my Civic again. Rented a Tiguan for a weekend while mine was in the shop and after my this-is-cool-cuz-it's-fresh orientation wore off, I realized that I hated a lot of things about it, especially the drivetrain. Same thing after I test drove some cars (Tuscon, Camry, HR-V, maybe a couple others) for my sister-in-law.

So much about the way Honda organizes the interior makes sense, and I don't think it's just because I'm accustomed to it. I find myself asking, "Where's the so-and-so...?" in other cars, and they just don't have the little features that make the car as usable.
Sponsored