Looking to Buy - QLD

Clemzstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Country flag
Hi all,

New to the forum. I am currently driving a 2015 Audi Q3 and looking to trade in for one of the new Civic RS. Unfortunately due to the missus planning to use the car as well, Type R is out of the question.

Just want to know if the Civic RS is a good alternative for a daily (city) drive and just a general feedback on this car?

This is not important but also if it is possible to get a Type R genuine spoiler/skirts on the RS?
Sponsored

Gympiebrowns

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Championship White Civic Type R, 2010 Toyota Prado GXL
Country flag
Hi, I started with the RS and traded it for my (soon to arrive) type R, loved the RS it was great commute car and looked good, mine was CW and had black rims and the darkest tint you can get ;).

My 3 years was up and ordered the 2020 CW Type R.

You can't go wrong with the RS, i was going to put the Type R wing on the RS.

leeti1284

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS CVT
Country flag
Hi all,

New to the forum. I am currently driving a 2015 Audi Q3 and looking to trade in for one of the new Civic RS. Unfortunately due to the missus planning to use the car as well, Type R is out of the question.

Just want to know if the Civic RS is a good alternative for a daily (city) drive and just a general feedback on this car?

This is not important but also if it is possible to get a Type R genuine spoiler/skirts on the RS?
You really need to drive the car in person to see. Q3 and civic are quite different cars.
Engine/CVT combo is good enough for most part, it's not fast but not slow either. Ride comfort is very good. Space is awesome. cabin noise level is good in city driving but highway road noise is a let down
Sponsored