First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As the title says, I am looking for a good tint shop in central Pa. I had my 2013 Veloster done at Accent Tint in York but they raised their prices. So, I was hoping for some feedback from folks in the central Pa area. I am willing to travel a little. I am fine paying a fair price but they want like $500. Maybe things changed a lot but I was shocked.
Sponsored

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m interested in getting mine done as well and couldn’t even get Accent to give me a quote!

OP
OP
kimtyson

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for your reply.
I was at Accent today. They have 3 levels of tint. I forget what the exact prices were but the lowest level is around 280. The mid level is like 380.And the top of the line stuff was around $500. The real good stuff blocks the heat very well and it's obviously good quality but that price is crazy. They said the lowest level is better than what I had in my Veloster and I was happy with how it looked. It didn't really block the heat but it blocked the UV (I assume) and kept the sun out. If I don't find anything better I may go to them and get the cheap stuff.
Sponsored