First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah agreed, not sure how catted would sound but when I ran catless DP w stock exhaust for about a month, I'd say sound levels were increased like 30-40%? Louder than stock but quieter than a muffler delete - can imagine will be much quieter
@suhhh
Was there an increase in exhaust smell with the catless?
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@suhhh
Was there an increase in exhaust smell with the catless?
Yes but it's not unbearable at all. Even windows down in traffic you won't really smell it, only time you do is when you park it and get out of the car or if you're standing right near the exhaust

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds very good for being catless, great OEM+ upgrade. Any rev sound clips? Curious how it sounds in the upper range as I'm impressed it is that quiet at idle.
Agreed, great if you want to upgrade from stock and not go too overboard. I can try to take some rev sound clips sometime this week before I do a resonator delete. Towards higher rpm range you can definitely hear it which is why I like this exhaust so much, quiet at idle but if you step on it it's a deep growl

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since we're on the subject on sound. DP alone or DP+FP? How much of a difference will the front pipe make?

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
how much and where did you buy from?
Well.....since it will be a month before it ships and is back ordered, I went ahead and canceled it just now. I want to see what my car sounds like with just the 27WON CAI and I'll re-access from there if I want to order it and install when it's back in stock.

PRL Motorsports direct has it listed for $470 I believe - the Street version which is the catted version.

18Aegeansedan

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean blue si sedan, 99 f250 v10
Country flag
Well.....since it will be a month before it ships and is back ordered, I went ahead and canceled it just now. I want to see what my car sounds like with just the 27WON CAI and I'll re-access from there if I want to order it and install when it's back in stock.

PRL Motorsports direct has it listed for $470 I believe - the Street version which is the catted version.
Maperformance has a catted downpipe, and rv6. I have the maperformance catted downpipe with their frontpipe, and the invidia r400. Cold starts are loud with the exhaust, but was fairly quiet before the catback. I have the 27won cai, turbo inlet tube and the w1 turbo love the 27won products.

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
If possible, for those who have modded exhausts, Can anyone post interior cabin Db measurements with their setup during a drive?

aethecarfanatic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Agreed, great if you want to upgrade from stock and not go too overboard. I can try to take some rev sound clips sometime this week before I do a resonator delete. Towards higher rpm range you can definitely hear it which is why I like this exhaust so much, quiet at idle but if you step on it it's a deep growl
Yes, please! Definitely the route I would like to go so I'd love to hear it before I attempt it myself

Yaminashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Integra DB1, 18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

First part I had the front windows down but once I got on the highway I rolled the windows up.
Sponsored