Looking for stuff

Can_Bus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 LX Hatchback
Country flag
Hey,

Looking for someone parting out, or that maybe replaced their head unit.

I have a project I need to work on for school around can bus.
I'm trying to find the head unit that would be the same as the 2019 LX hatchback, that someone willing to part with for cheap. Also maybe hoping to find the driver dash console/gages, and maybe an ECU?

I have the 2019 LX hatchback, so would be nice to have the same as I have in my car to experiment with, and then maybe I might be able.to actually make something that I can apply to my as well, and maybe some useful info I could share back to the forum from it as well.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
J U N K Y A R D

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why are you messing with the can bus?

OP
OP

Can_Bus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 LX Hatchback
Country flag
Been trying the junk yards, but been hard to find thus far and ones I found wanted a stupid amount for it. Who the hell wants to pay a ton of money for a used buggy oem head unit from a wrecked car. I can't see there being that high of demand to frequently get the prices they're asking. I'd imagine most from wrecked cars never get bought and just sit there. Unless I'm missing something, but yeah. Been trying.

Tried eBay too, but not paying over $400 plus tax and shipping for a crappy buggy oem head unit. I just don't get why anyone would be wanting to pay that much, when there are better after market ones. Makes no sense.

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you need wiring diagrams lemme know. I got you ??✊?

OP
OP

Can_Bus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 LX Hatchback
Country flag
Sweet, been trying to gather some here and there, but wasn't 100% sure yet which ones apply to my exact model yet. Haven't crawled under to see which ones match, etc, but if you have them, I'd gladly take anything and everything you can offer.

That'd be great, thanks.

OP
OP

Can_Bus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 LX Hatchback
Country flag
Oddly, still not having much luck finding anything yet. Figured with people on here having upgraded their stereos and what not someone might have one. Still been combing the junk used websites and been submitting those same car-parts style forms they all have, in an attempt to find the parts, but yeah, no.
Sponsored