First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Hello pals
I am looking for a sound clips of FK7 with only DP/FP cattles combo installed - no exhaust, deleted parts etc. Just the DP/FP combo with stock exhaust.
Want to understand if the cattles will be bearable for a daily or I should go catted (prefer cattless but have concerns about the noise)
Company that I am stopped for now is 27won.

Thanks for help!
Sponsored

Last edited:

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello pals
I am looking for a sound clips of FK7 with only DP/FP cattles combo installed - no exhaust, deleted parts etc. Just the DP/FP combo with stock exhaust.
Want to understand if the cattles will be bearable for a daily or I should go catted (prefer cattless but have concerns about the noise)
Company that I am stopped for now is 27won.

Thanks for help!
I got the catted PRL DP+FP that is supposed to be shipping on the 9th. I know you asked for catless but I'll get back to you if you don't get any responses so you have some frame of reference anyway. Stock everything else, just a tune and springs.

OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
I got the catted PRL DP+FP that is supposed to be shipping on the 9th. I know you asked for catless but I'll get back to you if you don't get any responses so you have some frame of reference anyway. Stock everything else, just a tune and springs.
Thanks for the reply
This is actually my second choice and I will be happy if you can send me your opinion after the install. The only concern I have is the 3" tubing that go into 2" and the heat shield that someone reported that is not fit well and need small redesign. Hope to hear from you about the final results

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thanks for the reply
This is actually my second choice and I will be happy if you can send me your opinion after the install. The only concern I have is the 3" tubing that go into 2" and the heat shield that someone reported that is not fit well and need small redesign. Hope to hear from you about the final results
I found fitting 3” tubing that go into 2” requires carefulness. My friend helped me to install PRL catless downpipe v2 today. Heatshield installation was difficult. Need some adjustments. Unfortunately, I don’t know what adjustment my friend did to make the heatshield fits.

I’m on stock exhaust and I would say exhaust note slightly louder than stock & the note is slightly deeper than stock.

OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
I found fitting 3” tubing that go into 2” requires carefulness. My friend helped me to install PRL catless downpipe v2 today. Heatshield installation was difficult. Need some adjustments. Unfortunately, I don’t know what adjustment my friend did to make the heatshield fits.

I’m on stock exhaust and I would say exhaust note slightly louder than stock & the note is slightly deeper than stock.
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have some "gurgles" drone etc? Any sound clips please?

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thanks for the reply.
Do you have some "gurgles" drone etc? Any sound clips please?
No drones at all inside the car. You will definitely smell exhaust fumes when you’re outside the car but no fumes inside the car.

Sorry, I’m not accustomed recording the sound of my exhaust. I just enjoy hearing the exhaust note.

Testudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch exl
Country flag
how did this workout for you? Do you have any sound clips?
Sponsored