Looking for some sound !

R-TYPE

First Name
JOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 TYPE R , 1993 CORVETTE , 2005 DODGE RUMBLE BEE TRUCK , 2015 FIAT ABARTH TURBO, 2002 TURBO BEETLE
Hello All ,
I am looking to upgrade the exhaust on our new TYPE R . I know it functions perfect for the stock car , but we want some sound .Also really don't want to replace entire exhaust if can work around this , but still looking for the three tip replacement , maybe in Carbon Fiber . I hate to say this but the sound from my Fiat Abarth is killer from the factory, gets lots of comments on this one .

Any guidance would be appreciated thanks Joe
Sponsored

Last edited:

the8rotor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R
Country flag
You are kidding, right?

tunerguy13

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic type r
Hello All ,
I am looking to upgrade the exhaust on our new TYPE R . I know it functions perfect for the stock car , but we want some sound .Also really don't want to replace entire exhaust if can work around this , but still looking for the three tip replacement , maybe in Carbon Fiber . I hate to say this but the sound from my Fiat Abarth is killer from the factory, gets lots of comments on this one .

Any guidance would be appreciated thanks Joe
Invidia r400

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
That fiat sounds 1000% better than the stock Type R... those cars sound beautiful from Fiat.

the8rotor

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Type R
Country flag
I am not referring to that fisher price fiat in my previous response. I am referring to the OP asking literally the same damned question that has 400 threads on it.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 HPD CR-Z - 2005 CBR1000RR - 2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Adding the Sequence Manufacturing downpipe + midpipe introduced some serious personality into the Type R. Tame yet deep sound, really connects the driver to the car.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Adding the Sequence Manufacturing downpipe + midpipe introduced some serious personality into the Type R. Tame yet deep sound, really connects the driver to the car.
I hear what you’re saying but can you give us a little sound clip teaser... :popcorn:

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
What was the cost of all of that?

OP
OP
R-TYPE

R-TYPE

First Name
JOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 TYPE R , 1993 CORVETTE , 2005 DODGE RUMBLE BEE TRUCK , 2015 FIAT ABARTH TURBO, 2002 TURBO BEETLE
You know , I am just trying to get opinions on something i was not 100% sure about . I have been around cars for quite awhile and have 7 right now . The Type R is one of the best i have owned , love all about it , just want some rumble .

By the way , thanks for sharing the clips on the Fiat , this car blows me away with sound , no joke !!
Sponsored