Looking for pics of Gray leather interior

zshortyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I wish they went with this grey interior for the sedan like in their coupe pictures it looks so much better.
Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for pics of Gray leather interior Web-010-HondaCivic-Interior
Sponsored

Anekin007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Saw the gray in a showroom I thought it looks ugly. I'm not a fan of two tone interior. The gray is very light and doesn't match any of the interior parts. All black or ivory are the only good looking colors.

justinflood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - White Orchid Pearl
agreed, I looked at all 3 colors when I was picking out my Civic. The gray looked by far the worst in my opinion. Ended up with the black leather because I had a feeling the ivory would require a massive amount of upkeep to look really nice. Will agree with above that the black interior shows dust very easily, but I just keep a couple of swiffer dust pads in the glove box and wipe it down once in a while.​

jhaze84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
I'm very happy with my gray leather interior, and I agree with previous comments that it looks better in person than in pictures. It should be a bit cooler than black leather in the summer too.

got23hops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
What color is the headliner in the Grey interior? Anyone have pics?

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm very happy with my gray leather interior, and I agree with previous comments that it looks better in person than in pictures. It should be a bit cooler than black leather in the summer too.
I love 2 tone leather interior and I have the gray. It looks sharp and classy, I hate black leather interior especially in Tx. To each their own. I hope for 2017 they make the interior of the Si with leather. The Si needs to be interior wise comparable to the exl and touring if you ask me and no chrome..Lol

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
What color is the headliner in the Grey interior? Anyone have pics?
[EDIT]- I'm deleting the pic I added of my headliner, as the flash made the colours look false. I'll try to get a better pic soon.

Last edited:

got23hops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
That's the coupe, right? I think the sedan has a beige color.