Looking For Perfect Wheel Fitment

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Is anyone else running Eibach Sportline springs(made for the hatch) on their FC-3? I’m looking for aftermarket wheels that will have a flush Fitment with no rub and no stretch with oe tire size (235/40ZR18). Also if anyone knows the specs of the 17 si oe wheels that would be very helpful. I think they are 18x8 but could be mistaken and don’t have a clue what the offset is. And a side note if you are selling wheels that fit my needs I’m interested pm me:)
Sponsored

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is anyone else running Eibach Sportline springs(made for the hatch) on their FC-3? I’m looking for aftermarket wheels that will have a flush Fitment with no rub and no stretch with oe tire size (235/40ZR18). Also if anyone knows the specs of the 17 si oe wheels that would be very helpful. I think they are 18x8 but could be mistaken and don’t have a clue what the offset is. And a side note if you are selling wheels that fit my needs I’m interested pm me:)
18X8 +50 is the OEM wheel size. Based on your ask, keep the 8" width, and get 18" wheels with an offset between 30-35 to bring your wheels out 15-20mm which will provide a flush look. Also, there's a massive wheels and tires thread that you can find in the wheels section for all the references in regards to sizes, pictures, general knowledge etc.

OP
OP
streetbeast914
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
18X8 +50 is the OEM wheel size. Based on your ask, keep the 8" width, and get 18" wheels with an offset between 30-35 to bring your wheels out 15-20mm which will provide a flush look. Also, there's a massive wheels and tires thread that you can find in the wheels section for all the references in regards to sizes, pictures, general knowledge etc.
Thanks man I'll ll check that out. Do you know if the required offset is different between the coupe and sedan?

Kw19fc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
Saw this on another thread saved it in my notes hope it helps.

Flush Fitment
8 in = ~+30mm
8.5 in = ~+35mm
9 in = ~+40mm
9.5. in = ~+45mm

Oogalee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From my experience with spacers on lowerings springs, you don't want to push the wheels out more than 15mm from the oem sport wheel specs (18x8 +50) with the oem tire specs (235/40/18).
18x8 +35 wheels with 235/40/18 tires will give the most flush fitment with zero issues.

Anything greater than 15mm will possibly introduce rubbing when you corner aggressively or hit dips at high speeds.
This can be remedied by folding the front fender tabs, running more negative camber (ie. -2.0deg), stretched tires (ie. 235/40/18 on 18x8.5 +35) or lower profile tires (ie. 245/35/18 on 18x8.5 +35). But if you want to maintain oem-like characteristics, I'd avoid that.

You can use WillTheyFit.com's Wheel Fitment Calculator to figure out the look you're going for.
Proper wheel fitment involves both the wheel and tire.