Looking for parts and accessories? Some recommendations for good selection and pricing!

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty pricey....i may be the guinea pig if what I already ordered doesn't work out. Stay tuned....I hope my wife doesn't read this....lol
Sponsored

edwanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know any website that they might sell the engine splash guard? Since the car is low I hit one of those stoppers when u park and it ripped it off and now it just scrappes the road when I'm getting off a driveway and it's really Anoying, honda sells it but for a really expensive price of course.

OP
OP
My2016Civic

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know any website that they might sell the engine splash guard? Since the car is low I hit one of those stoppers when u park and it ripped it off and now it just scrappes the road when I'm getting off a driveway and it's really Anoying, honda sells it but for a really expensive price of course.
You're probably needing either this one: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9706773/Honda-Part-74113-TBA-A00-Engine-Cover-Lid-Lower

Or this one: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9706750/Honda-Part-74110-TBC-A00-Engine-Cover-Assembly-Lower

I buy from Honda Parts Network a lot, they are MUCH cheaper than the local dealers.

edwanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
My2016Civic

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks more like PART of this one: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9706750/Honda-Part-74110-TBC-A00-Engine-Cover-Assembly-Lower

Take a look at the part you're trying to replace (if you still have it and/or what's left of it). There is usually a part number stamped somewhere on the part (either stamped or a sticker). You can then search by part number on the website to ensure you get the right thing. If not, your best bet is to call HondaPartsNetwork or whomever you decide to buy from. They can help determine what you need.

edwanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Vehicle Showcase
That looks more like PART of this one: http://hondapartsnetwork.com/part/9706750/Honda-Part-74110-TBC-A00-Engine-Cover-Assembly-Lower

Take a look at the part you're trying to replace (if you still have it and/or what's left of it). There is usually a part number stamped somewhere on the part (either stamped or a sticker). You can then search by part number on the website to ensure you get the right thing. If not, your best bet is to call HondaPartsNetwork or whomever you decide to buy from. They can help determine what you need.
Ok thank you very much! It really gets Anoying listening to a new car scrape all the time lol

edwanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
My2016Civic

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It says "store pick up only" for the part I need. What does that mean like where is the store?
Parts that say "store pick up only" are usually either too big, too heavy or too oddly shaped to ship/mail in a cost effective manner, hence they can only be picked up by the buyer.

If you go to the website and click on the 'contact' tab it should give you their contact info including address. It is "Honda of Lisle" a Honda dealership I believe in Illinois. Since it is not a part that can be shipped/mailed, if it is too far from where you live, you may have to buy locally. Unfortunately most dealerships and part depots are much more expensive than this place.

Ship around with other Honda parts websites to see if any that have it will ship, or shop your local Honda parts dealers. Someone's got to have it at a decent price. Good luck.

edwanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so since i had to do store pick up I actually went to the honda around here n the total cost for that part came out to be 14$ with all the screws n clips, thank you guys for everything you guys steered me in the right direction because the dealership didn't know what part I was talking about n they were charging me for a part I didn't need but when you guys gave me that website I was able to get the part number and got it all resolved and installing it was really easy.
Sponsored