Looking for opinions on the sedan's taillights. Specifically, deleting the upper, useless half.

Triple Six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had posted this in General but didn't realize this forum existed, so probably posted it in the wrong spot. Anyways. I'm curious to see what you guys think of this. To me, the parenthesis/"C" lights definitely make them stand out on the road, but I think they look a little strange.

All of the actual used lights, ie the actual brake light that activates and lights up when you press the brake, turn signals, and reverse lights are all in the bottom half of the taillight. I personally think deleting the upper half has zero negative effect on visibility or anything of the sort (as I mentioned nothing is used in the upper half) and I think it makes it look so much more sleek, stylish and aggressive from the back.

What are your thoughts?

Also, for whatever it's worth, I've had my tails like this for three years now without issue.

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for opinions on the sedan's taillights. Specifically, deleting the upper, useless half. 5D5690E4-4B37-41CD-8E4F-4D99BB9E9258
Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for opinions on the sedan's taillights. Specifically, deleting the upper, useless half. 031EDF09-07A7-4200-9031-72613A9C4FEC

jred721

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Accord Sport
Country flag
Doesn't look bad or particularly better than the regular tail light setup imo. I don't really have an issue with the boomerang lights on our civics to be honest. They're kinda unique and if you ever see a set of them chances are it's a Civic.
Sponsored