First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
Country flag
Hi all,

I have just purchased a Type R spoiler from Garage16 and looking to get it painted and installed. Does anyone recommend a shop that has experience installing this spoiler? I have a 16 Touring Coupe in White Orchid Pearl that I would like it to be fully colour matched unless anyone recommends getting the centre piece painted black? I have also just done the Type R front grill and lip install so was thinking about the centre blade black but not sure.

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for installer in GTA for Type R spoiler install Civic front end
Sponsored

Last edited:

JuiceStainD

First Name
Juice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 LX Sedan
Country flag
Hi all,

I have just purchased a Type R spoiler from Garage16 and looking to get it painted and installed. Does anyone recommend a shop that has experience installing this spoiler? I have a 16 Touring Coupe in White Orchid Pearl that I would like it to be fully colour matched unless anyone recommends getting the centre piece painted black? I have also just done the Type R front grill and lip install so was thinking about the centre blade black but not sure.

Civic front end.jpg
I know a person. Message @Thusee . He does installs at Unity Performance. Also for painting, he’ll connect you with someone who does paints.

OP
OP

rmorris003

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know a person. Message @Thusee . He does installs at Unity Performance. Also for painting, he’ll connect you with someone who does paints.
Thanks, I will def get in touch with them when I am ready to proceed.

ObsidionXI

First Name
Rafal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic FK7
Country flag
Any chance you might know some reputable people in the Montreal area that can do an OEM install on a hatch? Just got mine from paint, and having a hard time finding someone :(

OP
OP

rmorris003

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any chance you might know some reputable people in the Montreal area that can do an OEM install on a hatch? Just got mine from paint, and having a hard time finding someone :(
I am still trying to find a shop myself as the ones i was recommended wont return my messages.

Missbrunettebeauty

First Name
Florence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17'civic hatchback LX, 15' CBR 300R
Country flag
I got mine installed and painted at macco here in nova scotia. And she looks mint now.

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for installer in GTA for Type R spoiler install 20211009_093933

OP
OP

rmorris003

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Missbrunettebeauty

First Name
Florence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP

rmorris003

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks.. now I want to keep modding haha
I have to install K-Tuned Coilovers, Whiteline Swaybars w/endlinks, K-Tuned Rear Camber kit & Invidia N1 which should be soon then I can work on finding a decent price for the spoiler install as I want a shop to install this stuff correctly so its all properly done.

Missbrunettebeauty

First Name
Florence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have to install K-Tuned Coilovers, Whiteline Swaybars w/endlinks, K-Tuned Rear Camber kit & Invidia N1 which should be soon then I can work on finding a decent price for the spoiler install as I want a shop to install this stuff correctly so its all properly done.
I'm having springs installed the end of this month and oem fog lights. Then winter tires go on. Ugh..lol

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Thusee will sort you out. He’s done the springs, rsb, brakes and pretty much everything else on my car.

OP
OP

rmorris003

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@Thusee will sort you out. He’s done the springs, rsb, brakes and pretty much everything else on my car.
Thanks but I have a shop lined up, was just waiting on the funds but still looking for someone to paint and install the spoiler which he said he didn't do body work.
Sponsored