Shinigami

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan 2.0L
Country flag
I already have a CAI & Magnaflow Muffler. Really wanting a Turbo and Catback Exhaust. If there are any other upgrades or if anybody has links for either the turbo or Exhaust, i would really appreciate it! TY
Sponsored

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Just get the KTuner and use the base tune.
If you are wanting to go FI, just buy another civic set up that way. It costs considerably more to build it up from there. Do not believe the N/A 2.0L has the injectors to make benefit of a turbo set-up - even though it is a MP delievery.

OP
OP

Shinigami

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Buy an Si.:confused:
Just get the KTuner and use the base tune.
If you are wanting to go FI, just buy another civic set up that way. It costs considerably more to build it up from there. Do not believe the N/A 2.0L has the injectors to make benefit of a turbo set-up - even though it is a MP delievery.
Doesn't KTUNE void warranty? sorry i should of mentioned that lol

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
You aren't going to hurt anything by choosing KTuner. If you are concerned about warranty, don't performance mod your car? Adding a turbo to it will definitely do the same.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
You could always flash it back to factory settings before taking it in. But I’ve also heard they would have to prove that the programming caused the problem, if you experience a problem. But I have a ktuner and does wake up the car. As far as a turbo, I don’t think anybody makes a kit that supports the 2.0na yet. I was actually hoping that a supercharger kit would’ve made it out by now but still nothing.

OP
OP

Shinigami

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You could always flash it back to factory settings before taking it in. But I’ve also heard they would have to prove that the programming caused the problem, if you experience a problem. But I have a ktuner and does wake up the car. As far as a turbo, I don’t think anybody makes a kit that supports the 2.0na yet. I was actually hoping that a supercharger kit would’ve made it out by now but still nothing.
I was just wondering about the turbo for future reference. I should of posted mods that don't void warranty lol. If it does void, then that is just a future project lol.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I was just wondering about the turbo for future reference. I should of posted mods that don't void warranty lol. If it does void, then that is just a future project lol.
Well slapping a turbo on it would definitely void the warranty

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
I already have a CAI & Magnaflow Muffler. Really wanting a Turbo and Catback Exhaust. If there are any other upgrades or if anybody has links for either the turbo or Exhaust, i would really appreciate it! TY
Yo can I see a pic of ur muffler. I want to possibly change the exhaust tips to duel ones but not rly sure how to go about it.

OP
OP

Shinigami

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s actually pretty dope
Thinking about resonator delete and straight piping. The sound from my Muffler is aggressive and i really like it. i hate the typical ricer sound.
Sponsored