First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Hello pals

Unfortunately, some stupid children threw a stone on my windshield and it got cracked. I am looking for Honda files for how to make the replacement before I am going to the dealer (I have the Honda sensing, So I have a lot of things to worry about with this replacement). I have the files for the read windshield but surprisingly they don't include the front one. Please help.

Car info:
Hatchback FK7 sport model with honda sensing

THANKS!
Sponsored

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
Unless you have glass coverage, or adaptive cruise control why would you use a Dealership for a windshield? If you’re not a professional windshield installer you’re asking for trouble doing it yourself.

OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Unless you have glass coverage, or adaptive cruise control why would you use a Dealership for a windshield? If you’re not a professional windshield installer you’re asking for trouble doing it yourself.
Hello and thanks for the reply
I am not going to do that myself. I want to understand the work that has to be done in this procedure to be "smarter" while watching that everything is ok in the dealer later.

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
Pro, if I may ask why use the
Dealership for w/s’s?

OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Pro, if I may ask why use the
Dealership for w/s’s?
I would be glad not to use the dealership but unfortunately my insurance will use OEM windshield only the the dealer service. (I am not from USA)
I insist not to use aftermarket WS because I think there is a difference even that they keep saying that everything is the same.
If someone here will post the procedure documents I will be able maybe to order the part and find another service that will do this, but, without the files I am not sure someone will take this work.