Looking for cold air intake to install on my stock 2018 civic touring (Canada)

Will9392511

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
I was planning on buying the prl cobra cold air intake but my civic is a Canadian model which means I’d have to change the location of the windshield washer reservoir.

what are some alternative cold air intakes that I could install on my 2018 Canadian civic touring? I’m looking for something that is not too hard to install and has some performance and sound gains:) THABK u
Sponsored

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was planning on buying the prl cobra cold air intake but my civic is a Canadian model which means I’d have to change the location of the windshield washer reservoir.

what are some alternative cold air intakes that I could install on my 2018 Canadian civic touring? I’m looking for something that is not too hard to install and has some performance and sound gains:) THABK u
go short ram all the way without struggle and fear of hydrolocking!!!
here in Canada its almost 7months of cold anyway........lol
i run my short ram all year long without issues

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only option is Short Ram, or the 27WON hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram, which has good reviews. I just bought one off a member here, waiting for it to come in tomorrow. Before that I had a PRL SRI, didn’t have issues with it but I decided that I wanted to go CAI down the road so I purchased the 27WON intake.

Unfortunately options are limited for CAI for Canadian owners if you don’t want to do the windshield fluid reservoir conversion.
Sponsored