Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have some ground controls for sale if you are interested in keeping the ADS light off.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
HKS was very highly regarded in the Mazdaspeed community. But being a single tube design, they will be a little on the stiff side. I do like that they offer the optional ADS cancellers.

I am bummed that KW does not make a V3 specific to the Si Sedan. I ran those on my Speed3 for ~6 years/130K. But you may want to check with a couple suspension shops on their experience with the non-Si V3 to see if that will fit your needs. Like HKS, I believe KW sells an optional ADS canceller. GL.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HKS was very highly regarded in the Mazdaspeed community. But being a single tube design, they will be a little on the stiff side. I do like that they offer the optional ADS cancellers.

I am bummed that KW does not make a V3 specific to the Si Sedan. I ran those on my Speed3 for ~6 years/130K. But you may want to check with a couple suspension shops on their experience with the non-Si V3 to see if that will fit your needs. Like HKS, I believe KW sells an optional ADS canceller. GL.
The ST X coilovers are the same springs as the KW v3 .The ST XTA coilovers are a little different (front springs are linear) and better suited for daily/occasional track use.
These are however not suitable for a si .(dampers are 52mm )I think the Si is 54mm?

fc1_lani23

First Name
Lani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 CD5
Country flag
Are you still looking? I have a set of Tein Flex Z coils with less than 1k on them.