Looking for Best Dealer Experience in PHX-Metro

OGKaiju

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 Skyline GTR, '96 240SX SE, '07 Legacy GT Spec.B, '06 Silverado Duramax
I'm looking at buying a new 2019 Civic Si Sedan in the coming months, but wanted to see if there are dealers to stay away from or dealers that were awesome to deal with. I've never bought a new car before, and only dealt with dealers twice on used cars (hated dealing with them, so I always buy private party). I'd like to also get an extended warranty since it's a direct injection engine, and I read elsewhere that it is better to buy that online separately, is this true? What about options? Is it best to just buy everything separately and install yourself? I'm not financing, buying outright (selling a couple vehicles, LOL). Prefer east valley if possible, but I'll go west side if it's the right dealer.
Sponsored

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Earnhardt Honda, ask for Joel Langer. Tell him Alec sent you .

Ive bought now three cars from him .most recently my Si Sedan.
Si Sedans come tinted and with splash guards. All other options I wouldn't buy at the dealer. Waste of money. Same with extended warranties .

OP
OP
OGKaiju

OGKaiju

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only reason why I was considering hondacare is due to the direct injection of the engine. They are known to have excess carbon build up which can cause premature issues compared to port injected engines.

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only reason why I was considering hondacare is due to the direct injection of the engine. They are known to have excess carbon build up which can cause premature issues compared to port injected engines.
If you do a search on the forums there's another dealership that sells the extended warranties for significantly cheaper and you can do it online through one of their guys .Tons of people have taken that route .

OP
OP
OGKaiju

OGKaiju

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you do a search on the forums there's another dealership that sells the extended warranties for significantly cheaper and you can do it online through one of their guys .Tons of people have taken that route .
Definitely, I was going to go that route if I couldn't talk them into giving me a solid deal on it.

Chaucer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Tempe Honda has been great to work with, they honored a discount I have through my employer (about 2k off) when I was buying my 2020 Si, even though they had to order it in for me. They also managed to get a me a pretty good deal for financing, despite my semi-crappy credit. Auto Nation Honda Chandler bounced me between three different sales reps, and acted like I was an idiot for even asking when I asked if they'd honor the discount on an Si they already had in stock. Unless you want to leave feeling belittled and pissed off, I'd avoid them.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had the easiest deal with Autonation Chandler and the only add on was tint. They even gave me basically full market for my 17 Sport hatch on trade. I work for Penske and I wouldn't even buy from Tempe.
Sponsored