arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I've been thinking of getting an aftermarket intercooler but my current budget would only be enough for the core. What are the factors that we need to consider for pipe charge change?

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
It's on their site now under "new" shipping mid February. Listed a tad under $900.00

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's on their site now under "new" shipping mid February. Listed a tad under $900.00

27WON? I see $872.71 and ships on Feb 14. While I'm still excited for that, I'm still waiting on the FSTB from them. The intercooler and intake are for bonus/merit time. The FSTB is for tax return time.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
Hmm... All of the 27Won tests are shown with the upgraded 27Won Turbo. I wonder how the intercooler would function with the OEM turbo in comparison. Would have been nice to see some testing done with the OEM turbo. Or is this hinting that an intercooler upgrade isn't needed with the OEM turbo?

raulnor516

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hmm... All of the 27Won tests are shown with the upgraded 27Won Turbo. I wonder how the intercooler would function with the OEM turbo in comparison. Would have been nice to see some testing done with the OEM turbo. Or is this hinting that an intercooler upgrade isn't needed with the OEM turbo?
Edge Autosport on Youtube made a great video () with the Mishimoto FMIC showing measurable differences for the stock turbo. Even without any tune, it keeps horsepower and torque smoother across the entire power band. Following with a custom tune, they saw improvements of 30 ft/lb peak torque and 20 more horsepower, especially at high revs.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wagner Tuning also may be worth considering. Very good build quality and huge. Comes with silicone hoses.

Anger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7,RW2,RD1,RD5,RE5,RU1,FK1,FN2,EP3
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since you are based in Ukraine, I think you have small to 0 customs charges when importing from the EU. For this reason you can go for Mishimoto bought from the UK (before the UK leaves the EU but when it comes to trade agreements I do not think this will happen before 2021), PRL from an EU dealer, or Injen from their EU store. 27WON is probably one of the best out there and surely it looks amazing but you have to consider the customs charges for importing from the USA.
Sponsored