First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Hello everyone
First of all I must say that I saw few posts about inter-coolers around but most of them old or not answering specific questions.
We are already in the middle of the model life of 10th and I want to ask after all this time - what is preferred inter-cooler around here? I was considering Mishimoto for the size, but then I understood from reading the forum that bigger is not always better. Then I switched to PRL, but unfortunately they don't offer international shipping on Amazon, what will really help me (Mishimoto does offer it).

Is here any other companies in 2020 that proved their intercoolers with dyno results and of course customers reviews?

Looking forward for your replies
Sincerely
Prozento
Sponsored

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Just get the mishimoto intercooler it was on sale during the holidays and it was very cheap. I would of gotten it if I didn’t have my injen intercooler. To be honest all aftermarket intercoolers are going to the samething so any is good

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
You can get the mishimoto from the uk store. Check it out. I tested both and are pretty equal, the mishi one is 1 or 2 degrees cooler and the lag increase is minimal but noticeable on both.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can get the mishimoto from the uk store. Check it out. I tested both and are pretty equal, the mishi one is 1 or 2 degrees cooler and the lag increase is minimal but noticeable on both.
Did the car you checked out have the mishimoto charge pipes or the stock pipes. Most of the increased lag may have been from the pipes, I don't know.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Did the car you checked out have the mishimoto charge pipes or the stock pipes. Most of the increased lag may have been from the pipes, I don't know.
Stock pipes for now, mishimoto the pipes are very expensive here 535$ (480€). Will get them when I decide to put a big turbo.

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone
First of all I must say that I saw few posts about inter-coolers around but most of them old or not answering specific questions.
We are already in the middle of the model life of 10th and I want to ask after all this time - what is preferred inter-cooler around here? I was considering Mishimoto for the size, but then I understood from reading the forum that bigger is not always better. Then I switched to PRL, but unfortunately they don't offer international shipping on Amazon, what will really help me (Mishimoto does offer it).

Is here any other companies in 2020 that proved their intercoolers with dyno results and of course customers reviews?

Looking forward for your replies
Sincerely
Prozento
You should check out the new intercooler from @27WON

Their products are amazing and Vincent and his team ship globally.

Stephen

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm doing my whole build from 27WON. I've only heard good things about them and my interactions with them, on here, have been positive.

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm doing my whole build from 27WON. I've only heard good things about them and my interactions with them, on here, have been positive.
Me too. Just waiting for their intercooler to release. Also looking forward to the strut bar.

Stephen

OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag
Me too. Just waiting for their intercooler to release. Also looking forward to the strut bar.

Stephen
I really like their job and blog. I wanted to check their intercooler gains but from what I saw, its look like they stopped the development because last update about the intercooler was long ago. You have any information about it?

xmikedentx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si, 2016 Tacoma TRD 4x4
Country flag
OP
OP

Prozento

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FD
Country flag

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
its still not on sale...
It's not on sale yet. Unless you absolutely *need* one right now, might as well wait, earn some interest off your cash, and see what they come out with. Even if you end up going with Mishimoto or something, you just earned a little interest, which is always a good thing.

In situations like that, I tend to play on the low end of stocks or buy a short bond and make some money.
Sponsored