• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Nevada Looking for a type r

JNFC3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Hi im looking to get a type r. Trying to get atleast msrp or used for a good deal. Willing to travel from Vegas.
Sponsored

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #38346
Country flag
You may have to fly to get one.. I had to go to NYC to get my CPO 21'..

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #38346
Country flag
I am flying from Charlotte to Atlanta and the dealer is picking me up at the airport. The car is in Rome Ga. about 5 hours from my home. I am buying a SGP at MSRP. My local dealer 10 minutes from my house has the same car with $10K ADM. They suck! Use the map finder below and call and call again. The dealer I am buying my car from first said $5K over MSRP on Friday, called me back on Saturday, and then called me on Monday to offer the car at MSRP. Bought it! Don't give up and be persistent with calling. Good luck!

https://stevenmatchett.github.io/civic-ui
West Coast is another animal all together... there are 0, absolutely 0, dealers that are dealing at MSRP out here.. I called maybe 20 dealers in the SoCal and Bay Areas.. Bupkis.. Hence me going to Queens to get my CPO CTR (only 2.4k miles on it when purchased).. I lucked out and got it for $38.9k+tags/tax/etc.. Didn't get picked up at the airport or anything like that though.. now THAT's legit, lol.

Gily

First Name
Gily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
If you are interested Im selling mine SGP with 14,500 miles, I have about $15,000 in extras in the car, Im in El Paso, TX.

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for a type r image

Honda Civic 10th gen Looking for a type r F2C11AC8-8DAE-4C66-AA0E-200AF5248F26

Murse27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
West Coast is another animal all together... there are 0, absolutely 0, dealers that are dealing at MSRP out here.. I called maybe 20 dealers in the SoCal and Bay Areas.. Bupkis.. Hence me going to Queens to get my CPO CTR (only 2.4k miles on it when purchased).. I lucked out and got it for $38.9k+tags/tax/etc.. Didn't get picked up at the airport or anything like that though.. now THAT's legit, lol.
Agreed. So Cal and Nor Cal dealers don’t budge and they tend to put you down if you’re asking for MSRP. I am looking too. If anyone can help that would be nice.
Sponsored