Looking for a 1.5T for catback test fit

tsensational

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Eclipse DOHC-Turbo, '02 Acura RSX, '16 Civic LX,
Country flag
Edit: Got alot of support! Scheduled a day for the test fit. If they cancel or flake, I'll edit the post again to continue the search.

Edit 2: Thanks for all the support, guys. Going to make some small revisions and when the factory finishes the changes, I'll let you guys know again.

Hey guys,

My company is looking for a 1.5T to test fit a catback exhaust on and unfortunately, I have a 2.0L N/A. My workplace is located in the City of Industry/Walnut area (91789). Test fit usually takes one 9am-5pm weekday but I would prefer two to three days to get pictures and sound clips. I will not be working weekends. Compensation is either $50 or the product if it fits well and if you want it. If interested, and/or have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KneelRays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys,

My company is looking for a 1.5T to test fit a catback exhaust on and unfortunately, I have a 2.0L N/A. My workplace is located in the City of Industry/Walnut area (91789). Test fit usually takes one 9am-5pm weekday but I would prefer two to three days to get pictures and sound clips. I will not be working weekends. Compensation is either $50 or the product if it fits well and if you want it. If interested, and/or have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me.
What company if i may ask?? And i know you said weekday but would a Friday Saturday Sunday work?

MishFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda 1.5T MT
Very interested as well. I'm in the 818 area. Running a '17 1.5T sedan.

Bu66a

First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T Sedan
Country flag
Hey I live in diamond bar right down the street, I have a 1.5t 2017 sedan I'd love to bring in! I'll send you a pm as well
Sponsored