Looking at 19 Civic Hatch. Questions about floor mats, window visors, and other accessories.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
We get snow but I try to kick off as much as possible from my shoes/boots before getting in the car. I'll have to see how they hold up going through a full winter season next time. My wife also thought the Weathertech liners looked like they belonged in a taxi. Too commercial or industrial looking. As I mentioned though, that's what you may need depending where you live, or other situations.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Syco54645

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Ex Hatch, Nissan Altima
Country flag
they work fine in winter. i LOVE my findway mats. much better than the all seasons i had in my fit.

ronny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
(Digression: I'm a bit obsessive about preventing dings so when possible I park in the far-most area of parking lots, where there are no other cars. It really bugs me when I come back to the car and there's another car RIGHT NEXT to mine, when there are numerous unoccupied spots nearby. Why do they do that?)
They do it to get a rise out of you. And, it worked. You make a target of yourself.

Neoxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
Husky mats. Mugen style visor since most of the owner I talked to said they have no problem with them.

civictx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
So thinking about getting a 19 Civic ex hatch. I currently own an 08 Fit (and love it, pains me to let it go actually) with the all season mats and they work rather well. I have read here that the all season for the Civic are not very good. Is there any truth to this? I am not opposed to buying a different brand, I just want good coverage. Looks like the Honda branded ones do not cover the dead pedal either.

I am also looking for window visors. Looks like Honda's are not in channel. I have Mugen visors on my fit and their performance was terrible and they started leaking nearly instantly. Weathertech has been my go to for in channel but seems they don't have these for the hatchback, or they are just lumping the hatchback into the sedan.

Lastly what are some of the other accessories that you would recommend?

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Syco54645
Weathertech is the company I use for the floorliners and rear cargo liner ( with the bumper cover version ). window visors are specific for rear doors on hatchbacks, interchangable between sedan and hatches for front doors. OEM uses both clips & tape. no company yet makes a in-channel visor set for the hatches.
be advised the OEM rear door visors that are for the non-Sport & Type R have a known issue - can make snapping and creaking noises intermittantly when driving, this is a known design issue but NO correction from Honda. some owners use the visor set from the Sport & Type R as they are a different design and are not reported to have the noise problems, although you lose the chrome strip that matches the LX & EX trim. good luck on future mods.
Sponsored