Longest you’ve waited for Aftermarket parts?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Man with the Covid all previous estimations for anything is out the window.

I lost my fridge - replacement I got a quote for was next April - MAYBE

Dark times out there guys, a lot more impact to supply chains than anyone realized. Try and get anything high tech now - all waiting list / not available - from Microwaves to Fridges and anything in between. Car parts on that list too - esp high tech devices like Hondata.

The impact of 2020 and the Pandemic are just now starting to be felt - will get a lot worse before it gets better - remember most our things come from China who has not really shed light on the total impact of the Pandemic on them - it appears to be massive.
Sponsored

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Could I be the current patience winner?

Still waiting on ASR for two custom accessories paid in adavace,
- CF w/red hood Scoop since 31 Jan, $393
- F&R matching CF H badges, 17Feb, $175.

Badges done, keep hearing scoop done in about 2 weeks. He takes his time, creates works of art but th wait!

I had pneumonia (not COVID) recently and even asked to hurry Up so I can install before I possibly croak... crickets.
Hope you purchased through a reputable vendor... I would not wait that long for hood vent and emblems lol

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope you purchased through a reputable vendor... I would not wait that long for hood vent and emblems lol
Thanks, Aero Spec Racing is reputable but only one deep and family health I heard was an issue along with material supply.

WRT high tech and appliances..
I don’t think the demand is tremendously higher, supply is nil.

Our chest freezer seal & hinge is shot (have to weight the top). Between BB, HD, Lowes (all there is in this tourist/fishing town) I can’t even find anything to pre-order and wait, trying since Spring.
Sponsored