Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
They just look so good, I want them to look that way forever haha.
I've had my Ultimats for over two years. They still look brand new and all I do is vacuum them periodically. Fantastic carpeted mats that put the stock ones to shame.
Sponsored

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had my Ultimats for over two years. They still look brand new and all I do is vacuum them periodically. Fantastic carpeted mats that put the stock ones to shame.
Do you get much snow/salt on yours? I think that would be what puts them trough the test the most. Either way great to hear! I might use my stock ones for winter, change them with my tires, heh, we'll see.

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got mine today. The bad news: I picked black instead of ebony and they are indeed darker. The good: I got the red piping around the edge. It not only looks amazing, but it helps to ease the ebony-to-black transition, making it harder to notice. If you weren't aware they were different colors, I don't think you'd notice.

They are freaking sexy. I love these mats! Worth every penny.

aryoxo

First Name
Aryo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe [PWP]
Country flag
I got mine today. The bad news: I picked black instead of ebony and they are indeed darker. The good: I got the red piping around the edge. It not only looks amazing, but it helps to ease the ebony-to-black transition, making it harder to notice. If you weren't aware they were different colors, I don't think you'd notice.

They are freaking sexy. I love these mats! Worth every penny.
Got any pics? Wanna see how black compares to ebony before buying mine.

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 years later and only about 5000 KM (~3000 miles) with the Lloyd ultimat mats and the driver's side by gas/brake is wearing through from my heel to the point that it allows moisture through to the carpet underneath. These didn't even last as long as stock, not impressed. I wonder if warranty would cover them or if this is considered normal wear and tear.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 years later and only about 5000 KM (~3000 miles) with the Lloyd ultimat mats and the driver's side by gas/brake is wearing through from my heel to the point that it allows moisture through to the carpet underneath. These didn't even last as long as stock, not impressed. I wonder if warranty would cover them or if this is considered normal wear and tear.
Yikes

Something else worth noting is that in the last couple of weeks they have discontinued offering the Si logo on their mats. Apparently their licensing agreement Honda has changed.
Sponsored