Archangel

Archangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R CW #00006
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Come on Honda...How hard is it to show a new steering wheel and shift knob?

LiveLaughRide84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Country flag
I really like it. Can't wait to see it in person.

whytfwontthiswork

First Name
s
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Country flag
Come on Honda...How hard is it to show a new steering wheel and shift knob?
Hondapro jason said in a yt vid that they aren't showing the interior because there is something they want to surprise us with. In the same video he also said that apart from the larger grill for engine cooling, there is more cooling stuff that Honda has not announced to us yet. At first I wasn't that excited for the 2020 ctr but now things seem to be getting intresting

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hondapro jason said in a yt vid that they aren't showing the interior because there is something they want to surprise us with. In the same video he also said that apart from the larger grill for engine cooling, there is more cooling stuff that Honda has not announced to us yet. At first I wasn't that excited for the 2020 ctr but now things seem to be getting intresting
Knowing HPJ, he probably meant some free stickers for those blank buttons or a center console liner mat with Honda heritage imprints.

Borrowed pics:

Honda Civic 10th gen Live Pics: 2020 Civic Type R in Boost Blue From CAS image-jpe

Honda Civic 10th gen Live Pics: 2020 Civic Type R in Boost Blue From CAS 2016-3-6-5-

JamboDerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Knowing HPJ, he probably meant some free stickers for those blank buttons or a center console liner mat with Honda heritage imprints.

Borrowed pics:

image-jpeg.jpg

2016-3-6-5-jpg.jpg
HAHA wow do you know where I can find some stickers like that?

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
I overheard the same that there was more attention paid to the entire system. Originally I only reported on the grill being the only mod to address that. However I don’t have any evidence.

We can take a guess that it could be an improved oil cooler (but vents are blocked), bigger Intercooler (hard to measure without bumper off), Intercooler spray (just thought of now) like the s209, secondary radiator right under hood scoop (seriously where else would it be I have no idea) and redesigned hood scoop making it actually functional.

You got me, almost feel like we know more about this car’s heating issues than Honda itself...

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Im personally loving the turn signals being on the mirrors. I hope you will be able to add those to the existing Type Rs.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im personally loving the turn signals being on the mirrors. I hope you will be able to add those to the existing Type Rs.
It seems like the 2020 CTRs are the true "Touring" trim. The 2017-2019 ones are... well, they technically are and aren't a touring trim. Kinda sucks, hopefully some of the parts are retrofittable, but methinks they won't be.
Sponsored