Live Pics: 2020 Civic Type R in Boost Blue From CAS

FK8CW2019

First Name
Cuong Ly
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Definitely the same color different name!

Archangel

Archangel
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R CW #00006
Country flag
Come on Honda...How hard is it to show a new steering wheel and shift knob?

LiveLaughRide84

Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Integra Gsr(sold) and 2000 ITR(sold) 17 focus RS and looking for a CTR
Country flag
I really like it. Can't wait to see it in person.

First Name
s
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
Come on Honda...How hard is it to show a new steering wheel and shift knob?
Hondapro jason said in a yt vid that they aren't showing the interior because there is something they want to surprise us with. In the same video he also said that apart from the larger grill for engine cooling, there is more cooling stuff that Honda has not announced to us yet. At first I wasn't that excited for the 2020 ctr but now things seem to be getting intresting

TypeSiR

First Name
Ridiculosaurus
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hondapro jason said in a yt vid that they aren't showing the interior because there is something they want to surprise us with. In the same video he also said that apart from the larger grill for engine cooling, there is more cooling stuff that Honda has not announced to us yet. At first I wasn't that excited for the 2020 ctr but now things seem to be getting intresting
Knowing HPJ, he probably meant some free stickers for those blank buttons or a center console liner mat with Honda heritage imprints.

Borrowed pics:

image-jpeg.jpg

2016-3-6-5-jpg.jpg

JamboDerf

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Knowing HPJ, he probably meant some free stickers for those blank buttons or a center console liner mat with Honda heritage imprints.

Borrowed pics:

image-jpeg.jpg

2016-3-6-5-jpg.jpg
HAHA wow do you know where I can find some stickers like that?

TypeSiR

First Name
Ridiculosaurus
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type-R
Country flag
I overheard the same that there was more attention paid to the entire system. Originally I only reported on the grill being the only mod to address that. However I don’t have any evidence.

We can take a guess that it could be an improved oil cooler (but vents are blocked), bigger Intercooler (hard to measure without bumper off), Intercooler spray (just thought of now) like the s209, secondary radiator right under hood scoop (seriously where else would it be I have no idea) and redesigned hood scoop making it actually functional.

You got me, almost feel like we know more about this car’s heating issues than Honda itself...

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Im personally loving the turn signals being on the mirrors. I hope you will be able to add those to the existing Type Rs.