mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I have an Lx sedan with the 2.0 ivtec engine with manual transmission. I was passing a car in third gear at full throttle and my car went into limp mode. The service engine light was flashing. I just pulled over and turned my car off and turned it back on and it cleared the light and car ran fine. I do have the Ktune on my car and always use premium fuel. My car has 68,000 miles on it and has been ktuned for 40,000 of those miles and never had a problem. I believe it might be bad fuel. I am gonna run the fuel out and put fresh fuel in to see if that solves the problem. Just wondering if anybody else has had this problem.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
What code? Do you have a log?

OP
OP
mvela

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What code? Do you have a log?
I didn’t bother with the log yet. But from what research I’ve done supposedly with a flashing service engine light means a misfire and a code will not log. I just figured I would ask if anybody else has had this happen to them.

OP
OP
mvela

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I know it’s been a bit since I posted about my problem. But I finally ordered new injectors for my car. I just installed them and I’m happy to report that it fixed my problem. My misfires are gone and my car runs like brand new again. I must’ve got some bad gas somewhere that clogged my injectors. But it is running better then ever.
Sponsored