CiCi24

First Name
Ciera
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
What kind of tail lights and head lights fir a 2018 Honda Civic EX would make it pop?
Sponsored

TriangleHeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe (FC4, K20C2)
Country flag
Looks like OP has a sedan, which is good because the coupes have NOTHING lol. Not sure about head lights but coupes have virtually no tail lights, coupe discrimination is real lmao.

One thing I saw in one of your other pictures OP is you still have the amber side markers? Go clear or smoked, easy less than 40 dollar change that makes your white Civic look way better. DEPO ones are really good, perfect fit and is structurally identical to OEM.

https://www.uniquestyleracingstore....ont-bumper-side-marker-lights-blsmhdciv16fclr

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like OP has a sedan, which is good because the coupes have NOTHING lol. Not sure about head lights but coupes have virtually no tail lights, coupe discrimination is real lmao.
you mean coupe exclusivity is real...this car was only available in north american markets (USA and CAN) and was sold in very low numbers when all things considered...that's why.

Honda Civic 10th gen Lights. 1627270718372

TriangleHeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Coupe (FC4, K20C2)
Country flag
you mean coupe exclusivity is real...this car was only available in north american markets (USA and CAN) and was sold in very low numbers when all things considered...that's why.

1627270718372.png
I know, it was a joke lol. I've seen more than one tail light manufacturer come out and say there isn't enough of a market to justify it.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know, it was a joke lol. I've seen more than one tail light manufacturer come out and say there isn't enough of a market to justify it.
In my 2020 model year, only 6% of the civic sold in north america were coupes...so on the overall world market it's probably like 0.1% of the civic sold in 2020 were civic coupe.

Honda Civic 10th gen Lights. 1

Makes me quite proud to own this jewel of a car...and the taillights...they are PERFECT as is :)
(even tho since this pic was taken i did added a tint overlay to darken the clear portion for the signal/back up lights and replaced the signals with sweet looking LED bulbs)

Last edited: