mayrel2015

First Name
Mayrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Hello everyone, maybe you see this thread is already somewhere but I could not find it, I have a Civix EX-T 2018 with the problem that I disconnected the positive cable from the battery to clean it, it was rusted, I reconnected it and the starting the car shows me several errors on the dashboard (low tire pressure, skidding etc), my question is, does anyone know how to remove these warnings from the dashboard? thanks and waiting for you to help me
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Drive and drive a bit more and they should go bye bye.

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Usually takes less than 100 yards of driving . In my experience anyway.

Diamond Ned

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Took me about 10 minutes worth of driving, and parking, shutting off, shopping in a store for 5 minutes, coming out and starting up again

OP
OP

mayrel2015

First Name
Mayrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Gracias a todos, realmente funcionó, solo conduje una milla y el error desapareció, ¡gracias a todos de nuevo!

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
LOL yea I flipped out when that happened to me the first time especially since if you hook a scanner up to it while it is doing that it throws code ECM Failure!!!! I was like WTF I gotta get this thing back to the dealership its F'd. Then just like that everything was back to normal.

These 10th Gens with the 1.5T are a bit funky to say the least. I have been a mechanic for years, just a general mechanic, and these things really weird me out. I think some of it is due to they had to mess with the Fuel trims, ignition timings and stuff to get that fuel dilution to go away since they didn't really redesign the engine. Its sad to see the old tried and true proven VTEC being phased out in favor of more efficient small turbo engines.
Sponsored