License plate bumper plugs

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
For anyone interested in removing their front plate and plugging the screwholes, you can just pick up some trim panel retainers from Autozone and paint them yourself.

I did mine and used Model Master enamel, FS35164 Intermediate blue which happens to be an exact match for Sonic Gray. I have all the materials from building plastic models so I just needed the color. I painted a bunch (well 3 pairs) so if there are any SGM owners out there, hit me up.

Honda Civic 10th gen License plate bumper plugs IMG_9344.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen License plate bumper plugs IMG_9346.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen License plate bumper plugs IMG_9347.JPG

hatch_dawg

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Looks good! Now I need to find the color for my polished grey metallic.

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
For anyone interested in removing their front plate and plugging the screwholes, you can just pick up some trim panel retainers from Autozone and paint them yourself.

I did mine and used Model Master enamel, FS35164 Intermediate blue which happens to be an exact match for Sonic Gray. I have all the materials from building plastic models so I just needed the color. I painted a bunch (well 3 pairs) so if there are any SGM owners out there, hit me up.
Wow, good job mang! How much do you want for a couple? I have the Sonic Gray touch up paint, but that looks better!

arobb10

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport

These look great! My wife and I just picked up a Sport Sonic Grey a few weeks ago and I've been looking for options to cover the screw holes. If you still have two available, would you be willing to ship them?

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
The dealer screwed 3 Pretty bad holes into mine. It looks so ugly.

Do you know exactly what size retainer you used for the plugs?

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
The dealer screwed 3 Pretty bad holes into mine. It looks so ugly.

Do you know exactly what size retainer you used for the plugs?
I’m not sure what you’re asking. The plugs don’t need a retainer, they have a barb molded into the stem that you just press in the bumper til it clicks.
Sponsored