SiccTypeR

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type r 1999 suburban
Country flag
Anyone know somewhere in NM preferably north of Santa fe that does quality work? Albuquerque would be fine also, it's just that it's 3 hrs from where I live
Sponsored

MartinBE

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Civic sport plus hatchback
Country flag
Ive already had mine done a couple weeks ago there at Elite..my buddy Erik works there. I started this thread because I didn't get my wing wrapped or the small piece between the rear window and the roof so i wanted to see other wrap jobs to get an idea what it would look like completely wrapped.

Anyway I'd be down for a meet either there or maybe just a canyon cruise up to azusa (not too far from Elite) I'm up there almost weekly...makes for good pictures too.

20170225_084518.jpg

IMG_20170208_083820_439.jpg
Looks great I want to paint my roof black and the roof spoiler. mine is silver and have the sunroof, I just got the plastic squares in the back and front painted the same black as the black around it, what do you guys think of painting the roof spoiler black with the rest of the roof?

nxt3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I was looking to get my roof wrapped w/ Stek DYNOblack. I was wondering what the maintenance and care look like for getting the roof wrapped? Do you need to baby it with special cleaning products or what?

DadBodMod17

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 4dr Si.
Country flag
So this isn't specific to Roof Wraps, but did anyone else really dig the camo-vinyl that Honda used on the 2023 CTR prototype? I think that would make a cool accent stripe somewhere on/in the car.