rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm going to swap out the fake grilles on my 2019 Sport Touring Hatch to the 2020 style. The main reason is that I don't like the smooth radar cover in the corner of the honeycomb mesh. So I'm going to replace this:
Honda Civic 10th gen LED running light addition, questions orig-small

To this:
Honda Civic 10th gen LED running light addition, questions new-small

I was also thinking of replacing the blue insert of the new grille with an LED daytime running light. I would prefer the look of a flexible silicone LED strip like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Lamomo-Water...locphy=9009736&hvtargid=pla-651339105494&th=1

I have OEM integrated LED headlights and foglights and would like the same color temp (5700-6000k), I would also like them to be bright enough that they don't appear to be dim compared to the headlights and fog lights, and lastly I don't want some cheap LEDs that are going to stop working after a few days or weeks. So I'm looking for some recommendations on what to buy.

Also looking for opinions, do you think it would look cool or stupid?

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i think the idea is good, the problem is getting them to be perfectly symmetrical and straight where they need to be. Me, I'm looking to replace my black inserts on my non SI bumper ( chrome on normal trims ) either with Blue to match my paint, or an LED strip... i think the after market just hasnt caught up with the new body style just yet but here in about a year or so there should be something.