Led rgb foglights

First Name
Kayline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L
Country flag
Im currently doing research right now on it. I had to install foglights in my base civic (didn't come with them), but if you do some measuring of the foglight housing and light, you might be able to find one that fits.

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Im currently doing research right now on it. I had to install foglights in my base civic (didn't come with them), but if you do some measuring of the foglight housing and light, you might be able to find one that fits.
Doesn't need to be that complicated, just buy any RBG LED bulb that is a H8. They're all over Amazon and eBay.

First Name
Kayline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Doesn't need to be that complicated, just buy any RBG LED bulb that is a H8. They're all over Amazon and eBay.
With the civic models that have factory foglights, this is true (so Chris, there's your answer), but for ones that don't come factory, and have aftermarket ones, you will need to do some research and measuring. Mine uses h1 bulb (which there are rgb bulbs for, but they are dim and shity).

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
With the civic models that have factory foglights, this is true (so Chris, there's your answer), but for ones that don't come factory, and have aftermarket ones, you will need to do some research and measuring. Mine uses h1 bulb (which there are rgb bulbs for, but they are dim and shity).
Yes, but his question is what would fit a 2017 Si, which all came with factory fog lights.

jXian

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a 2019 Si and I’m intrigued by this. Maybe I’ll look into and post up if I do actually do it.
Do what? RBG Lights? I had a pair in my old Subaru, they're pretty fun. Came with a little remote and everything so you could change colour on the fly or program flashing lights and stuff. Just a cheap set off Amazon but they lasted a few years IIRC.

First Name
Kayline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have a 2019 Si and I’m intrigued by this. Maybe I’ll look into and post up if I do actually do it.
Yeah, they sell them for all kinds of bulbs. most are plug n play. They even sell rgb h1 (the old fog light bulbs). They just some cool cheap rice.

First Name
Kayline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, they sell them for all kinds of bulbs. most are plug n play. They even sell rgb h1 (the old fog light bulbs). They just some cool cheap rice.
Sponsored