SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey LX HB, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Altitude
Country flag
I ordered a set of those smokes yesterday.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SoSublime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly. I dont even think a upgrade to the Morimotos would be necessary. The sirius fogs are bright as all hell and match perfect.

I appreciate the compliments though. Gotta make my baby stand out from the rest of the crowd :D
You may be right in keeping the sirius fogs once I see how good they are. Would definitely save some $$, or use for something else :)

BTW your car does looks nicely detailed. Personally what I use as my routine program is the Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax, Meguiar's Synthetic X-Press Spray and Wax, Mother's VLR Interior Detailer, and Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner. I know it's not the most intense care, but I love the combination of performance and efficiency. Sorry to others on this thread for changing topic momentarily.
As long as the car looks good right? The only thing about my car is I have to drive right by the local dump truck matinence site, so my car gets detailed and then in 3 days looks like I drove through a swarm.

That and the dealership has scracted 7 rims on my car Scratched my original set. So they replaced all four....and scratched 3 of the replacements, so im getting another 3 replacements. Im not sure if the EX-T rims arent compatible with Honda balancers or what, but 7 scratched rims? No no no.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haven't done anything with the headlights or fogs yet but I swapped out the side markers (same set OP got) and used LED bulbs from here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SW3SU0/

The LEDs didn't arrive until a few days after the side markers so I did have the halogen amber bulbs installed. Not really a significant difference between the two. The LEDs probably have a more Amber color than the Hallogens but the brightness was about the same.
Side note, the bulb for the driver's side marker was easily swappable both times.. but the passenger side was a pain to get off (ended up breaking the amber halogen).

Honda Civic 10th gen LED low beams, fog lights, and smoked side markers 20170623_SLED_Off

Honda Civic 10th gen LED low beams, fog lights, and smoked side markers 20170623_SLED_On

OP
OP

SoSublime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haven't done anything with the headlights or fogs yet but I swapped out the side markers (same set OP got) and used LED bulbs from here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SW3SU0/

The LEDs didn't arrive until a few days after the side markers so I did have the halogen amber bulbs installed. Not really a significant difference between the two. The LEDs probably have a more Amber color than the Hallogens but the brightness was about the same.
Side note, the bulb for the driver's side marker was easily swappable both times.. but the passenger side was a pain to get off (ended up breaking the amber halogen).

20170623_SLED_Off.jpg

20170623_SLED_On.jpg
Looks good! Thats interesting though. Both of my bulbs were very easy to remove.

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Led headlights and smoked side markers with led Amber

Honda Civic 10th gen LED low beams, fog lights, and smoked side markers IMG_20170622_032931

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jesus is that 8K? lol looks nice though.
YUMSEEN LED Headlight H11 (H8, H9) -12V/24V universal 72w 7,600Lm 6000K Cool White

I had opt 7 fluxbeam x and they broke in 4 months :(

d0nutrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the HIKARIs yesterday, and I get the sirius fogs today. The HIKARIs are amazing. Plenty bright, and they blow out other cars halogens with ease.

Ill also post a video from my dashcam with the HIKARIs and the sirius fogs when I get them installed tonight.
Hey @SoSublime are you still running this setup for bulbs? No issues?

WhiteHatchEX17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP civic EX hatch
I wanna upgrade to the led bulbs so bad but I'm scared how long they will last . I have some Phillips here bulbs and they're tad brighter than stock bulbs . I need some brighter lights as I drive a lot of back roads in the morning to work and it's dark as shit lol
Sponsored