SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey LX HB, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Altitude
Country flag
They are also Depo brand lenses. So they arent completely shit like some of the sanded off cheap ones. :respect:
You own a hatch correct?
Sponsored

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh well I think they still fit a hatch. I've seen ones on them so its probably the same for all

OP
OP

SoSublime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh well I think they still fit a hatch. I've seen ones on them so its probably the same for all
Yeah, they should fit. The JDM OEM clears are for sedan, coupe, and hatch, and they all fit on any trims. And the smoked are direct fit OEM so they should match 100%.

SonicTman

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Cool thanks man

OP
OP

SoSublime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also, for anyone wondering how I get the mirror gloss on my car, It gets waxed once every 2 months with Meguires full caranuba paste. Then every week it gets washed with Meguires ultimate wash and wax, followed by detailing any smudge, spot, or bit of dirt left with the ultimate polymer detailer, and then gone over once more with the ultimate polymer spray wax.

gstrek1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
And the fogs are in! Ill post more when its full sundown. But these will have to do for now.
20170621_201251.jpg
20170621_201340.jpg
20170621_201426.jpg
Are those fog lights the Sirius H8 30W 6000K? Do you like the way they turned out?They look pretty sweet in the pics.

gstrek1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heres some night pictures

20170621_221727.jpg
20170621_222127.jpg
20170621_222225.jpg
Gotta say, your lighting mods with the side markers and LEDs really the look good on your ride...they look sweet in all your pics. I will be getting me some of those for now...that would buy me some time and correct that horrible mismatch between my sport touring headlight LEDs and halogen fogs. Maybe later upgrade even to the Morimotos that was suggested by dallasjhawk in this thread. Either way...nice work!

OP
OP

SoSublime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gotta say, your lighting mods with the side markers and LEDs really the look good on your ride...they look sweet in all your pics. I will be getting me some of those for now...that would buy me some time and correct that horrible mismatch between my sport touring headlight LEDs and halogen fogs. Maybe later upgrade even to the Morimotos that was suggested by dallasjhawk in this thread. Either way...nice work!
Honestly. I dont even think a upgrade to the Morimotos would be necessary. The sirius fogs are bright as all hell and match perfect.

I appreciate the compliments though. Gotta make my baby stand out from the rest of the crowd :D

gstrek1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly. I dont even think a upgrade to the Morimotos would be necessary. The sirius fogs are bright as all hell and match perfect.

I appreciate the compliments though. Gotta make my baby stand out from the rest of the crowd :D
You may be right in keeping the sirius fogs once I see how good they are. Would definitely save some $$, or use for something else :)

BTW your car does looks nicely detailed. Personally what I use as my routine program is the Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax, Meguiar's Synthetic X-Press Spray and Wax, Mother's VLR Interior Detailer, and Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner. I know it's not the most intense care, but I love the combination of performance and efficiency. Sorry to others on this thread for changing topic momentarily.
Sponsored