Led Interior lights issue

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Good day everyone.
I recently switched all my interior halogen lights to Yorkim T10 led 6th generation. While they are a bit snug in the housing they work beautifully. However, now my map lights do not come on when my doors open. I've tried everything I can think of. Could they be drawing too much power? This is for a 2017 Sport hatchback.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

SSGCoxie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport, 6MT, Sonic Gray
Country flag
Good day everyone.
I recently switched all my interior halogen lights to Yorkim T10 led 6th generation. While they are a bit snug in the housing they work beautifully. However, now my map lights do not come on when my doors open. I've tried everything I can think of. Could they be drawing too much power? This is for a 2017 Sport hatchback.
Thanks in advance.
Check fuse under dash. Was my problem

OP
OP
TrentonSport

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Check fuse under dash. Was my problem
The fuse for my interior is 21 under the hood. Is there another fuse that controls the interior lights under the dash?

OP
OP
TrentonSport

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
OP
OP
TrentonSport

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Have you tired flipping them? Led are polarity specific
Yep I tried that but no success. I put the halogens back in and they still don't come on automatically. Someone on reddit said they don't comeon in his to begin with. Maybe I'm just thinking they are supposed too.

OP
OP
TrentonSport

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Silly question but is the switch set to door?
I tried that as well but nothing changed. am I going crazy? Did the map lights ever come on when the doors open??

Smitty33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Check the setting on your dash for lighting. I believe you can turn it off and on.

GARz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2017 EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the same issue just happen to me. Had LED's in my map lights/interior. Worked auto on when doors open or when car was put into park and engine powered off. Now out of the blue, it stopped working. Can't figure this out for the life of me. Reset the lighting options to default thinking I may have hit something on accident. Did you find a fix? I'd have to waste a day at the dealership's service center.

OP
OP
TrentonSport

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I have the same issue just happen to me. Had LED's in my map lights/interior. Worked auto on when doors open or when car was put into park and engine powered off. Now out of the blue, it stopped working. Can't figure this out for the life of me. Reset the lighting options to default thinking I may have hit something on accident. Did you find a fix? I'd have to waste a day at the dealership's service center.
I only have non touring sport so honestly I may have been that my map lights came on when the doors opened. I'm still trying to figure this out.
Sponsored