led headlights from touring models

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
has anyone done or know of if you can buy the led headlights from the touring models and put them on submodel cars? thanks
Sponsored

Pchilnsf415

Look in the classified section here. There is a guy selling a pair with trade of yours.

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Random question, I just bought a pair of touring headlights. At the moment I have HIDs installed on my regular HLs, are the touring headlights only compatible with LED bulbs or can you also fit in the HID bulbs that fit the standard HLs?

yamin1021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
Random question, I just bought a pair of touring headlights. At the moment I have HIDs installed on my regular HLs, are the touring headlights only compatible with LED bulbs or can you also fit in the HID bulbs that fit the standard HLs?
touring headlights don't use any bulbs.

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Only made for LEDs iun-changeable LEDs. The housing have no openings. You would have to bake them.

Last edited:

Atlas465

First Name
Atlas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I'm totally new to the whole forum thing, so apologies ahead of time, but that means that you can actually put the touring model headlights in if you wanted to?

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Actually most aftermarket LED headlights come with the adapter harness. Be seen them separately from $40 to $100 dollars in different places.

I’ll have a set of VLAND Led headlights with sequential turn signals for sale n the spring. I assume they are the same as the Depot headlights. They will have the harness adapter. They are in my car right now while I mod my OEM touring headlights.

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Don't waste your money. Honda redesigned the stock LEDs even because the IIHS rated them marginal then they couldn't get a top safety pick.

That is why they have a new led design for 2019 model year.
Sponsored