Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello. Brand spankin new here. Been looking like crazy for this topic but all I come up with is the led brows for the bumper corners.

I've been looking at these LED headlights brows on AliExpress that go in place of the trim at the top of the headlight that's attached to the grill. Have anyone else her done this or are these pretty new?

I'm looking for pics that are closer so I can see fitment. Make sure they don't look like crap.

Thanks for any info .

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32868030763/32868030763.html?shortkey=b67jUzAB&addresstype=600

And

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/lig...890899.html?shortkey=7ZZjqmqq&addresstype=600

Hope these work.

There are videos on both of these links.
Sponsored

Loccust

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Looks decent and makes the car look angry.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks decent and makes the car look angry.
I have the Touring trim it has a chrome grill that I actually don't mind but these only come in gloss black. I'm not sure how that will look attached to the chrome when the other black parts are just flat unpainted absbor urethane.

W1NTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.8L CVT Sedan
Country flag
I have the Touring trim it has a chrome grill that I actually don't mind but these only come in gloss black. I'm not sure how that will look attached to the chrome when the other black parts are just flat unpainted absbor urethane.
Well it doesn't matter since it will be lit up anyway.

However, to me this accessory is kind of ricey.

jayzon831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback sport cvt, 2003 Acura RSX (totaled)
Country flag
Are the OEM brows screwed on? These LED ones look like they are attached using double sided tape.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are the OEM brows screwed on? These LED ones look like they are attached using double sided tape.
Where do you see that I can clearly see screw holes in the second link.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Where do you see that I can clearly see screw holes in the second link.
Ok .I did see some tape where it joins the main grille .

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well it doesn't matter since it will be lit up anyway.

However, to me this accessory is kind of ricey.
Actually it does matter. If it looks like crap because those are black with a chrome grille that matters a lot.

Yes nobody can see it when we're driving.

In today'in today's Day & age where everything needs to be politically correct and people get offended over every little thing is the term "ricey" still allowed to say? It hasn't become racist to say? Just checking I'm not offended by it but some others might be.

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Actually it does matter. If it looks like crap because those are black with a chrome grille that matters a lot.

In today'in today's Day & age where everything needs to be politically correct and people get offended over every little thing is the term "ricey" still allowed to say? It hasn't become racist to say? Just checking I'm not offended by it but some others might be.
Don’t worry so much what people think. It’s not your job to tiptoe around sensitive people. They can man up.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Don’t worry so much what people think. It’s not your job to tiptoe around sensitive people. They can man up.
You're not on the side of the guy in the coffee shop are you?

W1NTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.8L CVT Sedan
Country flag
@OP

I took a closer look, it seems like it's a direct replacement of the OEM brows.

To take them off , you need to remove the bumper completely (it has lots and lots of clips and not that easy to do tbh). It's also a good time to replace your center grille with the glossy black ones to have it matched.

Also and if you're willing to do some tapping/splicing since it acts as signals/DRLs.

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@OP

I took a closer look, it seems like it's a direct replacement of the OEM brows.

To take them off , you need to remove the bumper completely (it has lots and lots of clips and not that easy to do tbh). It's also a good time to replace your center grille with the glossy black ones to have it matched.

Also and if you're willing to do some tapping/splicing since it acts as signals/DRLs.
Yeah. Some mods may look cool on other people's cars. Sometimes it's not worth the wrench time. It seems like every mod you need to take the front or rear bumper off to do.

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I kinda like it. I have wired DRLs on every car I have/had prior. I always thought the small swoosh we have now is just not enough...I don't think I'd waste time running the wire for the turn signals tho...

I'll wait for the price to drop however...seems a bit much.

basilpesto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring 2D OWP
Country flag
If you have the money, you could order the procivic slim gloss black grille along with these, unless you want a gloss black oem style grille like the Si or the hatches.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag

I think "ricey" is still usable, "jewey" on the other hand.....
Sponsored