• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Wisconsin LED fog lights 150 shipped

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
LED fog lights. They look to be brand new. They are Honda. I believe they are type R oem. I am not sure if that is accurate or if they are an optional Honda accessory. I never plugged these in, I did install clear laminx on them. Make sure you pay attention to the connection type of the back of each unit.

Note - another member posted a link to the appropriate wiring harness below

I do only use PayPal for both of our protection. Items are in Wisconsin, but I will only ship them regardless (a couple weeks away from birth of a child so I am limiting my person to person interaction).

Honda Civic 10th gen LED fog lights 150 shipped 9C8EC381-872B-404D-9A13-CE4FC11EB57C

Honda Civic 10th gen LED fog lights 150 shipped BFBFE4A5-E938-4312-B1DA-94457FE88D97

Honda Civic 10th gen LED fog lights 150 shipped 1B34767A-41AC-4E85-82C7-328F1E8F41E3

Last edited:

Finallygotasi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 si
Country flag
So, after much discussion, and some flip flopping, it’s looking more and more apparent like my wife and I will be selling/trading in my civic in the near future. With that being said, I have a couple things for sale. I just purchased each item within the last few weeks from members on here. I know the sell prices on each item tend to vary a bit, so I am open to offers via PM.

First up are my LED fog lights. They look to be brand new. They are Honda. I believe they are type R oem. I am not sure if that is accurate or if they are an optional Honda accessory. I never plugged these in, I did install clear laminx on them. Make sure you pay attention to the connection type of the back of each unit.

Next up is my Ktuner V2. I flashed my car for a day or two, returned to stock and unlocked the unit. Everything works perfectly and it is in great shape. No mount bracket or stickers. Both cables comes with the unit as well. I can add a photo of those if needed.

I do only use PayPal for both of our protection. Items are in Wisconsin, but I will only ship them regardless (a couple weeks away from birth of a child so I am limiting my person to person interaction).

View attachment 230989

View attachment 230990

View attachment 230991

View attachment 230992

9C8EC381-872B-404D-9A13-CE4FC11EB57C.jpeg

BFBFE4A5-E938-4312-B1DA-94457FE88D97.jpeg

1B34767A-41AC-4E85-82C7-328F1E8F41E3.jpeg
How much for ktuner?

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
Apologies for not paying attention to this thread. Final count down before the baby gets here. I replied to all messages.

somebody has to want these fogs!

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
Also, if anybody could chime in as to what conversion harness you would need to use these fogs as an upgrade to the factory halogens it would be appreciated. Potential buyers are asking and I don’t have an answer other then the harness JHP sells does not work.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Also, if anybody could chime in as to what conversion harness you would need to use these fogs as an upgrade to the factory halogens it would be appreciated. Potential buyers are asking and I don’t have an answer other then the harness JHP sells does not work.
I was able to get my conversion harness over at Ebay. The Honda Access harness that I got only works for the FK8s.

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
I was able to get my conversion harness over at Ebay. The Honda Access harness that I got only works for the FK8s.
do you mind me asking what harness it was? I am blindly guessing and can’t come up with definitive information

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
Thank you. Potential buyers, see the link above for the necessary harness

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
I’m not 100% sure. Based on my research, they will fit/plug into a type r without additional items (wiring harness). They fit into the bumper of my LX but need the wiring harness that another user provided a link to above.

OP
OP

c_bongo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback
Country flag
150 shipped. If I can get that by the weekend I am installing them.
Sponsored