RYSBRNR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2017 Accord Sport SE, 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Country flag
I’ve been using Xenondepot.com’s Philips 4300k bulbs, ballasts and such across my 2016 Pilot, 2017 Accord for three years plus and they’re superb. Going to put a 2nd set in my Si now that it’s almost winter.
Sponsored

deathjam4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
TC-X brand from Ali Express. Had them for over a year now no problems and very impressed.

AndreyL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with a Morimoto 35w HID kit because I drive at night a lot so I needed the extra throw. Whoever said it's too difficult or messy, it really isn't. I installed them at work over my lunch break. Took me maybe 40 minutes start to finish, and I was _really_ taking my time.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
I want to try hide again but can't find any instructions how to attach relay to the battery.

AndreyL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to try hide again but can't find any instructions how to attach relay to the battery.
Morimoto HID kit comes with the relay harness that attaches straight to the battery. All you do is undo the nuts on the terminals and hook it up. Only thing you have to worry about is where/how to mount the ballasts.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Just Purchased a 2018 EX HB, looking into changing the bulbs out or going for a HID KIT.
I had a Lexus with HID, and prefer HID in general. I am debating to get a HID KIT or consider trying LED bulbs. However, do drive HWY at night in the NW. Any suggestions or recommendations? Link, Brand, Size/Type and lumen (K) + link if possible and pics, please :)