• Total voters

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I prefer cloth because i don't like to slide around on slippery leather when i drive on curvy roads, also the cloth does not stick to the skin in our hot weather and in my experience it ages better.
I like the look of a NEW leather interior, but not the maintenance required and the inevitable wear on the seat edges. I would choose leather on a luxury car, if i am sure i get really good quality material.
Anyway my interior MUST be black, i hated the tan and grey leather in my previous cars so much:thumbsdown:

cycledrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Accord sedan 4 cyl
Leather vs. Fabric, eh?

With leather, you get the 8-WAY adjustable driver seat ** , fabric, only 6-way (NO tilt adjustment).

** In the Accord, the 6-way NO TILT driver seat doesn't fit me right. With the '10-way' (it has lumbar adjust too) I tilt the cushion back most of the way and the seat the fits and feels great.

As for material, try cleaning something like cake frosting off your fabric seats vs. the leather. It will smear into fabric, but should come off leather much easier (except the perforation holes should make things much trickier to clean). Best solution: Don't eat in the car. It's not a restaurant.

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
The elantra 17 base fabric is much higher durability. I simply do not believe the 16/17 civic fabric can last.
Sponsored